A stop with Rains

Walldorf Travel Blog

Gerrit (gotte) and Matthias (globetrotter_tt) enjoying some meal
October 2

The hitch-hiking out of Frankfurt wasn't too bad, After I found the good spot it took me about 15 min. to be taken all the way down by an Indian man who was proud to take a Canadian. He left me at a bus stop in Heidelberg from where I jumped on the first bus in direction to Walldorf to meet Gerrit.

The weather was grey... I was waiting nearby the church but actually didnt know where to go to find Gerrit's street so I simply did a rond tour around searching the streets name in every direction and eventually a city map. Finally, Gerrit rang me that he was aroud as well and he arrived behind me by bike and we met again! (hc: gotte)

He brought me to his place and he needed to go back to work so he left me the key and I went to the Lidl to get some food. The great thing is that they had plenty of vegetarian Greek canned food there. So I got some and packed more food for Switzerland... and some for the dinner.
When I got out of the shop it was pouring rain, so I simply went back to Gerrit and relaxed there, watching TV first and preparing the meal afterwards instead of going to the adventure on the streets of Walldorf!

Gerrit came back, we talked about anything and especially about HC and later a sudden visitor came over for the night as well; Matthias had not succeed on his HH trip and was nearby and was going to come over (hc: globetrotter_tt).

We ate and drink and relaxed before going to sleep pretty late.
Gerrit (gotte) and Matthias (globe…
Gerrit (gotte) and Matthias (glob…
Walldorf