A road trip back to London

London Travel Blog

Driving back through West-Vlaanderen's Polder
March 11

It was a lovely journey back through Belgium on this marbelous sunny day, passeport control and few hours later we came out of the Eurotunnel and arrived in London.

I needed a ticket to go to Poole and called Florian who managed it, as you need to do so through the Internet. I had 3 hours before the bus so I went with Nei and  Stefano to Sheperd's Bush at the Walkabout. A crazy bar... after a while I understood that most of the people were Australian there, but for me I especially witnesses the downwards of the Anglo-Saxon culture. So lame and so crazy people... really like how you can imagine Rome on its last years!

I needed to leave with all my stuff (computer, backpack and so) I took the tube as I would arrive alright to the coach station at Victoria. But the stupid Tube was delayed, had a closed line, so I needed to take a long way. When I arrived at Victoria Station just a few minutes before the departure of my bus I had to run like a mad one to get to the departure coach station and made it just on time. But with all the luguage and the shape I had, I had no breath anymore and was completely dead. At least, I jumped on the bus and sat... then I was so stiff for the first hour of the journey that I couldn't even move at all.

I felt asleep out of energy, then in Branksome and back home... talking with Floh before heading to sleep. pfffff
Driving back through West-Vlaander…
Driving back through West-Vlaande…
Check it out Nei!