Spending my days in Leuven

Leuven Travel Blog

Nele reached the Middle Point of Leuven

The weather is really vacation alike, so for me its pretty relaxing so far

I'm starting to chat with friends and to make plans for the coming weeks some gets settle, others are just ideas... But I will likely depart by Hitch-Hiking to Finland at the end of the month.

Got my phone, met with Gil to a café which was really a great moment for me... spent the following days either chatting, watching Lost, cycling in town, or sleeping... calm calm but great vacation alike.

Chilled still in Leuven mostly quiet for the whole week end hearing Italia's winning on the streets,

For the rest on Monday, I went downtown and visited my old working colleague at the KULeuven, Balasz to talk with him of his bad experience of the spring in Canada and for a lot of other things. Then I met with Stan shortly, discuss before he left by bike back to Lubbeek, on my case I hanged in town at the sun. Got some fries and yééé. I reached my limit of time of staying at Nele's place so finally as the meeting in Brussels was on tuesday and I managed to talk with Frank who was coming to pick me to bring my things to store at his place, I also got to stay in Grimbergen for few days.

Nele reached the Middle Point of L…
Nele reached the Middle Point of …
Meeting with Gil at the Carlisse