Shortly to care of my computer and get a lift

Brussels Travel Blog

September 28

The previous days, Frank had called me to have some chat and offered me to drive with him to Germany where he could bring me to Frankfurt. After some thought I accepted and it was now time for me to leave to Brussels for the last night before leaving on Friday with him. I spent most of the morning sitting in the sun in the garden talking with Sarah and also having a short work on the computer. After my bag packed, Sarah offered to drive me to a tank station on the motorway before she went to get the children from school.

From there I asked and finally got a ride from a West-Vlaanderen man with whom I got to practice some more my dutch which was somehow hard after such a long time of non-use.

With his ride, of professionnal discussion I was then in Schaarbeek and head to Ingrid, whom I still had the key of her flat. She wasn't home and I noticed that she had left her phone home. So after having looked that my computer was working way better now, I head to the Goethe Institut to meet Ingrid and tell her I was back in town.

I stayed with her until her tasks were finished and we both went back home to discuss and have a little meal.

photo by: Vlindeke