At Frank and Mathilde B-Day Party

Brussels Travel Blog

September 7

With Frank to do some thing around Brussels, I waited in the meantime and we went to Grimbergen later where I could use the net and pack and unpack, with some fries! Mmm!
-----------------------
September 8

I was lazy again, woke up late and used the Internet most of the day, Claudia arrived later so I went to shower and greet her at the same time than Frank arrived. It didn’t take too long before we got ready to go downtown for Mathilde B-day party and I stopped there to help. Finally, I was going to spend the night at Mathilde after the party and we had a quiet but nice evening at her place. Trying to kick out Adam (HC:ostrenga4) was quite a pain in the ass.

Mathilde is really a charming soft big-hearted girl, it was pretty great to be with her. It was also funny to see her reaction to Adam’s ADD disease and hyperactive alcoholic behaviour… finally he got out and went away with Ingrid. Who seems to have kicked him out of town the next day.

He was so drunk and claiming more alcohol that I finally filled up a wine bottle with water and he still drank it all.  Funny and weird character.
----------------------