Evil freezing party

Antwerp Travel Blog

November 3

We still played another game by morning and only left by noon, walking to Schaarbeek to find a hitch-hiking spot and finally all the way up to Strombeek (with the help of a driver who took us a part of the way).

And a girl finally took us from the highway entrance and brought us all the way to downtown Antwerp where we met with Sofie who had asked Dylan tips for buying a digital camera. I accompany him to Antwerp, it was fine for me and I had no idea what to do anyway.

By the evening she also had a farewell party before she was leaving to Bolivia in the next week. We went there, helped to prepare the place (I love putting candles all over the place!) ate frieten! And waited for the guests to arrive late.

We had lots of beer and luckely for me I stopped just in time. One bad thing is that the house where the party was had no hot water and not heating. It was cold!
I talked to few people and get busy in building a long empty bottles row, and for the rest hang with Dylan there.

So I went to sleep when I couldnt hold anymore. And the waking up was rough. I didnt feel well, I presume I was white the next morning!

lasersurge says:
running around the block just for fun was great
Posted on: Dec 01, 2006