AEISEC Party with Vita and finally short time

Kaunas Travel Blog

December 5

There I arrived in Kaunas and spend the night at Vita's commune family flat. Great, but its quite high on the tower... at least they have a lift!

So we talked a little and ate before getting to sleep. The plans for tomorrow would be a AEISEC party, the student organisation that Vita is member and activist, although I never did fully understood the concept.
----------------
December 6

The day went on quite fast, we went downtown by mid-day to the aiesec office and there I met lots of people and well... lots of pretty girls too.

It was cool and I talked with a foreign student from Turkey most of the time. We went to get some food at the local supermarket Maxima and later on we proceed to the kind of conference about the organisation, pretty weird but funny.
Housing view

Finally its after all this that we moved to the party place with some confident people who join. It was great and we did some game and talk and it went on all night, we had brought our sleeping bag but finally caught a taxi back to Vita with another girl that lives in the same area. I must say that she was quite something (from my point of view), her name was Ruta.
---------------
December 7

Again we moved by mid-day to town and I met with Girhal (the turkish student) to walk in town and do a little city tour of Kaunas, which is pretty much a tiny city anyway.

Around some war monument and then the church, city hall square and the end of the peninsula where the 2 main rivers of Lithuania meet up. Then it was time to walk back, the whole tour being accompany with great discussion.
Aiesec party
I especially like the moment when from a window I could take a pictures of a stall of doughnuts with people working on pastry at the back..

I also bought a Lithuanian patch to put on my jeans to fill the hole that has been bigger and bigger the last months.
Vita was meeting with other people to prepare and discuss the trip they would do down to Turkey ...
We went back home later and I could at last use the net, pack my things for the departure tomorrow, as Vita need to study and was already pretty busy with exams and other things. It seemed natural that I was leaving and I was going to meet James in Riga, I heard there was also a meeting over in the week end so it was good.

I just decided to go and I will see there.
Turkish Tabac