Coming together

Wrexham Travel Blog

Well I feel as though it is really happening now. Have had a lot of hassel these last few days. The tickets hadn't arrived the central heating went on the blink, it's off completely at the moment. Have had a plumber back and too for the last few days, the pipe work is supposed to be ok now, but the boiler has broken down, am awaiting an engineer.

Back to the adventure, the tickets arrived by "special delivery" this morning. Elaine arrived shortly after.  Couldn't find the air line tickets or the "visa" for Aussie.  Rang Craig, he says they  are all done electronically now and what we have is what we need. I collected my money the other day and am insured with the bank. Have put all we need into our folders, including the invoice for the Bridge climb. I have taken photocopies of everything, so that Elaine has her own copy and we can leave a spare here incase anything goes wrong.

Megan, David and Diane, leave on Saturday we follow on on Tuesday. Megan's chest is so much better now and they all seem very excited. I must say I am quite excited myself though I need to leave everything here in good order.

rgriffs says:
Did you go? Hope you did sounds like it would be an awesome journey!
Posted on: Jul 31, 2008