Something to bare in mind :)

Istanbul Travel Blog

The Blue mousque in Sultanahmet.

I want to wish any one going to Turkey a wonderful trip, it's a beautiful country; you will never regret visiting. Let me share with you this piece of information I've experienced during my visit to this lovely place; this happened when my friend and I checked out from the hotel and asked the receptionist to call a taxi for us to take us to the airport. The receptionist told us, that they can call for a car with 1/2 price we thought it is a good deal and we agreed. Thank God we had enough time for the airport (about 4 hours because we wanted to see the out let next to it. So we paid the money and waited for the car.

It turned out that it is a mini-bus that goes around almost all the near by hotels, we wasted 2 hours going around collecting travelers who are going to the airport too.

Many people on the bus were annoyed; one girl screamed at the driver another cursed him, two couples left to take a taxi to catch their flight and they did not get their money back. None of us in that bus thought that we will be touring around the area.

My friend said to me, I think we are lucky we had enough time, though we wasted time and lost the chance to see the out let.

So just bare that in mind and make sure you have enough time before your departure.

Have a safe trip