Los Angeles Travel Blog

Here we are, back at the convention center. I realized on the way over that I fit in quite well here in LA. I completed the picture this morning walking the streets in my blue button down shirt, Dockers, over-the-shoulder bag, Starbucks beverage and pastry. The only thing that was needed was the job I was walking to. Who knows cause I'll be stopping by the job fair sometime today. In the meantime, I stand in front of my poster.

Here's an entry that I forgot to rewrite for awhile. It should make sense now.

Today the Dean stopped by to see our poster and say hello. I had no idea that he was going to be out here, so that was quite a surprise!

I was waiting on line during lunch for a smoothie, however it can't just be just a smoothie now can it. I got an Orange Karma which consists of orange juice, sherbet, peaches, pineapple & one booster. What is a booster you might ask? They're chewable pills basically that they throw in when making your drink. They look like giant Tums that come in any of these categories:

Multivitamin, Energy, Memory, Fat Burner, Immune Support, Protein Powder.

I'm currently attending a program that isn't that interesting so I'll update this instead. I went to the job fair today; not too useful. Most of the companies are from California. I was hoping not to relocate to the other side of the country. There was only one company based in NY. I also saw more XBox360 stuff today.