Los Angeles Travel Blog

So it's been some time so lets recap. Last night we decided to take on Chinatown for dinner. We left the convention center and went to a restaurant with Phil Sanders, his wife and daughter. Couldn't read the specials, but good food. Then we came back in time for the session I talked about above.

This morning was our first presentation time for our work. We had several interested people. One of the most enthusiastic was Susan Mrozowski who is with the office of academic computing for Johns Hopkins University. It was also cool to have some presenters around us from other countries and speaking different languages.

I got to see the big show of the latest animation films. That was an awesome 2 hours. That was followed by a couple hours in the exhibition room. Then we took a break and decided to go back out into the city for dinner. We ended up at the California Pizza Kitchen. A great place to eat. Then we finished up the day with a session led by the people responsible for the visual effects for all six Star Wars movies. One of these men happened to be Dennis Muren (that guy who ate a cheeseburger next to me). And that brings us to now. Not sure if I want to go out tonight since I'm a bit tired, but we'll see about that!