My Arrival

Los Angeles Travel Blog

Currently sitting in the dining car for breakfast and watching the sun rise over the California desert. It is quite beautiful. Last night was amazing as well. The stars in the sky were brilliant and I even saw a few shooting stars. It would have been great to see it all without the tinted windows...I can only imagine.

Just left San Bernardino a little while ago and said goodbye to Gary at breakfast. Less than two hours away.

YAY! I'm in Los Angeles! We actually got here 8 minutes early. Not sure how that happened since we were an hour late at one point. Waiting for my luggage now.

Tonight has been one crazy night. Actually, it has been a crazy day. The first day at SIGGRAPH went and I got to see a lot of interesting nerdy things! It may have just been because it's Sunday, but the streets have been pretty empty and most businesses are closed. Justin and I decided to just take on the city...especially when finding somewhere to eat.

We walked around and got lost in the city which was kinda fun. IHOP seemed to be the only place open for dinner except for the few expensive ones in the hotel. I also met a lot of interesting people from those throwing gold necklaces in my face at McDonald's to a homeless man using a fake baby to get more money out of people. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get to the beach. Night all.