typical place

Ocana Travel Blog

in my last trip in spain me ,kate and my sweet spanish friend estefania taked a car and went to the little town of ocana!!!!!!!!

This wonderfull city was situed on la mancha in the subberben of madrid this old city is a tipical one u can find the real spanish place like the plaza major in madrid but this one was very hug and very old!!!!!! this suare place was very typical cause the big bell ring each hours and half hours and bring at this place the typical life of the moment !!!!!!! each sunday all aroud the old place was close for everyone is not like that in the big city like barcelona and madrid and i love this kind of place!!!!!!!!

All the building is painted in white cause in the old time all the building was painted like that so u can feel the real tradition of the place is very nice to see !!!!!!!i very love this little town of ocana all the people ont his city was so great and very helpfull in a taverne where i take a class of wine with good people on the place i really appricate my time there!!! not enought for me cause this typical place is my king of place very peacefull and vvery nice to see !!!!!!!!!

photo by: mario26