spain part 3

Toledo Travel Blog

after a long time ago in madrid i meet a girl (vanessa) and she live at valencia but she was in madrid at the same time of me to spend some hollidays there and i mmet her at the palacia real and we dicide to go to another city together and we choose toledo!!!!!

toledo, toledo, toledo one word wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!i falling in love with this city why maybe because is a medieval bourg and i love it or aonly cause i was charming about the beauty of this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i know something this place is in my mind for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!i spend on this beautifull city 3 week long there but with my firend i spend 2 week only cause she need to come back to valenica for shcool!!!!!!!!!!but wow to much fun there!!!!!!!!!!!! i walking maybe 80 hour in the strange street of toledo i dont know if today this city was change but at this time i remember all was so nice so old and correct for me eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!we can lost in the city u walk in the street and the road is to close for u and a car cause it was no build for car but only for caballo(horse)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so toledo was my favorite city in spain sure all was nice the color take u in the heart so all is good in toledo the cathedral was so huges the zancover place to beautifull for ur yes with all tourist in the cental place!!!!!!!!!!!!!the gare station were i spend maybe 5 hours on it cause we miss the train but so nice experience there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in all spain u have in each city some big door of the time there in toledo u have two so maybe more but i remember two of it and is very magic to know about the history !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in a place to i remember u walk on a bridge and u can see i river and a magic view on a castel on a side and all the city with the fortification so amazing view so if u have a change to go in spain beleive me go to toledo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
hope so dude its so nice i really love it !!!!!!!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2008
jefrois says:
I didn't get a chance to visit toledo, but heard it was beautiful... next time :)
Posted on: Jan 20, 2008
mario26 says:
sure i love it why?????????
Posted on: Jan 12, 2008