¡Las fotos!

Barcelona Travel Blog

Don´t have too much time to write, but here´s a quick update.

I ate sardines. They´re gross. But luckily, that´s the only thing Betty´s made so far that I really don´t like. Tonight I had a yummy tortilla de cebollas (an onion omelet) with cauliflower and crema de roquefort.

I went out with a few of my friends from my program to club called Pacha the other night for an international students party night. It was pretty americanized (they played dance music like Fergie and Rihanna and Eminem... yeah) but it was fun anyway and we got in free, so that´s always a plus. I love the nightlife here because there´s always something different to do and dance clubs are the norm. And I´m not a huge partier. I mean, I love a fun night out, but I definitely didn´t come here just to party. It´s just a nice little perk. :)

I´m going to Valencia on Saturday! My program planned a trip for us to visit, but we´re only going for the day. Tomorrow is my last day of the intensive Spanish class, so I should go study... And then classes start on Monday. I´m ready to meet some new people and stuff, but really ridiculously nervous too. It´s starting to feel like I´ve been here forever, but I haven´t even started actual classes yet... So I´ve still got a lot ahead of me!

Here is the first batch of pix from my adventures so far...

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

mpoll4 says:
The first line of Hebrew writing says "Bayt Kenesset", which means a meeting place, usually a synagogue, but it is also used as the name of the Israeli Parliament. The second line says Rabbi Shlomo (=? Solomon) ben (son of) Edrat (=? Edward?).
Posted on: Jan 31, 2008