White Beach, Puerto Galera

Puerto Galera Travel Blog

Every term ends, MBA Club and Mr. Dunder’s family always had a trip to White Beach, Puerto Galera. We always rode a jeepney to Batangas peer and continued with Bangka (Traditional Boat) to the White Beach. I guess they call it White Beach because the beach has very clean, soft and white sand. I don’t know how many times I have visited this beach; however I never felt bored to come to this place.

Our main agenda on this beach is relaxing and having fun. We normally do snorkeling every morning and I need to tell you that the underwater world in Puerto Galera is freaking awesome! Besides, we went climbing and hiking up to the mountain and took some pictures and being Mr. Dunder’s model J He is s great photographer as well!

What I normally do in the afternoon is enjoying sunset while getting a nice body massage! FFeewwhh… I really wanna go back there again!!! I miss Puerto Galera, I miss Mr. Dunder and his family and the MBA Club members!!

phieraditya says:
you went to great school! and with great companion! wow..how you end every term on a trip!
dan hehe..nama pasir putih dimana-mana ya..
Posted on: Mar 30, 2011
planisphere says:
This is my island! but i grew up on the other side of mindoro. :)
Posted on: May 09, 2008
rintjez says:
Hahaha, you are totally right Carnevale! AIIAS not only thought me how to be a good business women but to be a cheerleader as well!! (Crazy school..^_^)
Posted on: Jan 23, 2008