Mt. Batulao

Batangas Travel Blog

Me..

Mount Batulao is located in Nasugbu, Batangas which is 1,5 hours from Silang, Cavite. One of famous mountains for mount climbers in Philippines. It was Mr. Dunder’s idea to go there for HIKING. I was really excited about going since it would be my first experience hiking in Philippines.

We rode a jeepney to reach the foothill and continued walking and hiking for hours like there is no ending. It was really tough because I was totally out of shape and the sun was killing me!!

After walking and hiking like For-EVER we finally could see (..only see) the top of the mountain. Then Mr. Dunder challenged us if we want to hike to reach the top. Some of us decided to give it a try, some was a bit hesitate and some were crying (haha!). It was totally hard for amateur people like us to do this and it was acceptable to cry at that moment :) But I did not.. I was strong like BULL!

After a long brainwashing process, all of us decided to go up. Jeezz, it was harder than before and I almost passed out suffering from the heat and dehydration. Unfortunately, me and the group made it!!

Euforia!! Such an achievement!! Everyone suddenly forgot about what they had been gone through. What I could heard was people were “ooohhhh-ing and aaaahhh-ing”.. admiring the beauty of the nature. An awesome view of green pasture and hills were entertaining our eyes as fas as we could see.

Unbelievably remarkable. I thank God for the beautiful nature he gives us to enjoy..

phieraditya says:
you had a great professor :)
and indeed, from your story I could feel your suffering..hike to mountain top is like for-EVER..and even you already see the top..dunno when you could ever set foot there
bravo for the achievement! :)
Posted on: Mar 30, 2011
Group picture 3
Group picture 3
Group picture 4
Group picture 4
Mr. Dunder is the one wearing whit…
Mr. Dunder is the one wearing whi…
Batangas