Mini TB meet up

Alexandria Travel Blog

Mark and Lena, Alex and me

Well, I'm writing this four years after the actual meet up, but can now write with confidence that Mark and Lena are good peoples. ;)

We've met a few times since then, including at my home in Germany, and their home in Annapolis. We became great friends and this was only the beginning.

Mark and Lena came out for some sushi which we enjoyed. I remember them thinking we were crazy for ordering so much. My hubby was a bit hungover that afternoon and seemed to want to fill a big hole in his stomach. To everyone's surprise we finished all the food.

Like I said, I immediately clicked with both Lena and Mark. They are really great and so easy going. If you don't get along with them, there is something wrong with you. Just saying. ;)

For Mark's more elaborate account on this mini meet up, go here: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/38854/

missandrea81 says:
Right back atcha!
Posted on: May 31, 2012
marksreynolds says:
Can't believe it's been almost four years! You guys are the best ever!!!
Posted on: May 31, 2012
missandrea81 says:
Yeah, it was. :) I wish I could go to the Vegas one. I've never been there.
Posted on: Feb 01, 2009
Lena and her B-day cake
Lena and her B-day cake
Mark and I
Mark and I
Alexandria Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Best sushi in Alexandria
Sushi lovers will love this attractive, mini restaurant not far from Landmark Mall. We live close by and stop by Akasaka at least once a month. They h… read entire review
Alexandria