I really am going you guys!!!

Belmar Travel Blog

Okay, yall.  if one more person asks me when i am going, i might have to kick some ass.  I am really leaving, you guys!  July 15th 2006 at 3:00pm I will departing from my house in Belmar NJ and going to Philly where I will catch a red eye to London and then travel to Cornwall and from there...who remembers.  I dont.  Its in the syllabus.... :)  But after 5 days of travel I will be in the castle and updating you on all the exciting things that happened to me during our time apart.  I know you shall miss me.

For now, I am packing like nobody's business, reading, reading, reading...up next is Wuthering Heights, a good love story :) and then, I wont have to read anymore books until I get back.

So leave me messages everyone even tho Im still home...I will think youre lame if you dont. ;)

Starting to miss my girls already and there is still a big friday night bash for the b days!

Love yall.  Write to me.

jbulava says:
I hope you didn't bring your iTrip for your iPod with you. Apparently they are illegal over there and you can go to jail for 2 years! Read below...hopefully it's not too late :-)

Posted on: Jul 16, 2006