5 days....?

Belmar Travel Blog

I have lost track...I started to look into the clothes I have to pack....and I might just need to go shopping!  But first, the girls' b-days.  Im so happy that I will be home for KD and Kell's b day.  It really means a lot to me that I am here.  And in England--roughly on the same day.  I am all over the place.  I am stressing majorly.  I have the money and stuff to take care of.  For those of you who plan to travel out of the country, call your credit card companies because if they see charges from a foreign country they will cut off your credit--for they think you have a stolen credit card!
Dracula is good, but Im ready to move on to the last book.  I didnt know traveling could be so stressful.  I am sick now and really trying to kick this illness--whatever it is I have.  To bed early!

PS I thought reading Dracula before bed would scare me, but so far I have been okay.  (Now that I said that I will have a nightmare!!!)

Goodnight :)   Leave me messages.
jbulava says:
I'm tired of staring at this map of Belmar...either go or don't go, haha. What, 3 days?? You better be ready!

P.S. Your travel blog inspired me to post my LA trip. Check it out if you want.
Posted on: Jul 11, 2006