EuropeNorwayMoss

Moss.. different times and places

Moss Travel Blog

I used to live in Moss. Actually I have lived there at 3 different occations and at 4 different locations. The first pics in this series is taken at a place called Kleberget. It's a tiny beach there, which of course no one was using while I shot these pics. To cold in April. These pics were actually some of the first I shot with my new cam back then. It was cool to able to take pics that turned out this nice. :o)

The next pics are from a place I lived called Hanan. I rented half of a house and it was standing right at the water edge. In fact my terasse went into the water. Real nice place in the summer. And as you can see from the pics, I had swans at my "doorstep". :o)

The last pics are taken at Jel√łya. It's an island connected to Moss by a bridge. Me and a friend of mine just sat on the mountain side and watched the sunset. It was so extremely breathtaking and beautiful, I didn't want to speek for a while. I just shot the pics you can see here. As I didn't have a digital cam back then, I didn't know how the pics would turn out, but I think they turned out pretty good..

paul_gr says:
This place must have been a very tranquil place to live. Swans ... sunsets by the water ... islands ... amazing!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2008