AsiaJapanTokyo

Heart of Tokyo

Tokyo Travel Blog

It rained the morning...so there wasn't that many tourists in Arasaka where sennoji is located. Because it was a national holiday, there weren't that many shops open.

Chiziji fish market would have been amazing if it was open;; They say the freshest fish are available here

Fortunately some sushi restaurants were open and I ate tuna on rice(I don't remember the name) which was fantastic!

The rain stopped in the afternoon, so I headed for Harajuku, Omotesando, Meiji Shrine and SHibuya.

I loved Omotoesando!! There were soooo many cool shops and cafes!

Meiji Shrine is located in the heart of Tokyo. I can't believe there's a forest near Harajuku. It's a great place to take walks, meditate and just relax.

Shibuya is always fun to go... lots of places to shop like Tokyu Town, Loft, and great places to eat

I recommend the Mos Burger(It's more popular than McDonalds) It's sooo japanese!

I stayed at the Tokyo International Hostel(http://www.tokyo-ih.jp/en/index.html) which is  really cheap and clean. There are 4 people in one room - bunk beds. It's located right near Iidabashi station on the 18th floor. My roommates were really nice and i prefer staying here than any other place if I can get reservations.

Sou Sou - they have the best shoes…
Sou Sou - they have the best shoe…
Maiji Shrine