NYC

New York Travel Blog

Our flight leaves JFK tonight, and we'll be arriving in Madrid at 9am tomorrow!!  I can't believe it is FINALLY here.

There is a Real Madrid match tomorrow evening so hopefully we'll able to get tickets....Cannavaro is supposed to be playing so I am really excited!   Beckham is not playing (SAD) because his knee is injured and he is in Rome for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's wedding :)  It's been a long time since I was last in Spain...I went in 1998 for spring break in college (boy does that age me or what)...I spent one day in Madrid, and the rest of the time was down in Costa del Sol.  So I'm looking forward to spending more time in Madrid, and also seeing Barcelona for the very first time.  It looks amazing!!!  I'm also happy that I will be able to spend more time in Italy...I was just there in February but I just couldn't get enough of it!  These next two weeks will be exciting and tiring, and I can't wait for it all.

Adios and arrivederci...!!!!!
nycatdmt says:
Hi Chica! I totally thought of you when ANTM is all up in Barcelona this week! :) Have an awesome trip!
Posted on: Nov 17, 2006