My birthday treat

Ashford Travel Blog

For my birthday back in June 2007 my darling husband bought me a 'Relaxing Treat' for me to use after I had given birth to our next child.  Well in July 2007 I gave birth to Ezri-May and thought that when she was ready to be left with someone for a few hours I would get my 'Relaxing Treat'.  Well back in November I finally got round to booking it and the earliest date I could do that they had free was in January so finally after all the waiting today I got to have my relaxing treat.

Fortunatly the nearest place for this experance was only a few miles from where we live so I was able to take the 20  minute drive and before my back, neck and shoulder massage I had a lovely swim and use of their steam room, sauna and spa pool facilities.  I could have used their Gym, had I wanted to but that has never really been my sort of thing so I just opted to use the swimming pool and its surrounding facilites before my massage.

My massage was very relaxing and even after the massage I was able to sit in their 'Relaxation Room' and listen to music before I had to leave.

After this I had a bagette in their reasturant area, before heading home.  This had been a lovely present and worth waiting for.

brown27 says:
Glad you enjoyed it. You deserved it after all you have done for me. XX
Posted on: Jan 10, 2008
CrazyLisa says:
Sounds like a lovely treat. What a nice guy your husband is!
Posted on: Jan 07, 2008
brownh27 says:
It was a great way to spend the afternoon.
Posted on: Jan 07, 2008
Ashford Sights & Attractions review
Having had bought a Relaxing Treat for my birthday back in June I finally got round to using it in January. I had a 30 minute Back, Neck and Should… read entire review
347 km (216 miles) traveled