a quick update

Krabi Travel Blog

hello intrepid readers!

It would take me hours upon hours to catch up where I have been, who I have met, and all the lovely experiences that have continuously come my way.  But to be brief, I will bullet point some highlights of the past 2 weeks...

- spent 8 amazing days on Koh Jum, a quiet island an hour's boatride away from Krabi.  On the boat, carrying my hula hoop, I met another girl carrying a hoop!  Brittney and I shared a room on Koh Jum for 8 days, and met some hilarious, lovely, and wonderful people on the island, including Daniel, Spider, Frederick, Charlotte, the 5 year old twins, Abby and Emma, and their great parents, etc.

- had to return to the mainland because I ran out of money (no ATMs or internet on Koh Jum) and because my friend Scott from Chicago was coming for 9 days.  He just left today.

- Scott and I traveled to Koh Lanta, where we met more characters and had many laughs.  People include Team Dread (Anushka and Joe), Frank, Allen (he was hilarious!), Alexis and Todd, and Eddie, the guy who ran the bar.

-We also took a day to go scuba diving off Koh Haa, which was lovely.  Best part of the dive was surfacing into a cathedral of fresh air and looking around for a bit.

thats all I feel like writing for now.  have no idea where Ill be next!

Krabi