Singapore here we Come!

Manila Travel Blog

Around 3 AM I already woke up, packed my Bag containing just some clothes and some books plus a Toothbrush. Brought another bigger bag also just in case I would be buying some things. Around 330AM, my sister and Mina and I were on our way to the Airport. When we arrived at the Airport, it was still closed, so we waited for a minute or 2 before it opened. The check in counter at the NAIA Centennial was also closed so we waited for around 20 Minutes before someone appeared. Check In was very quick as we did not have any Check In Baggages with us. The check in staff did not also ask if we wanted an aisle or window seat. Passing thru Immigration was a breeze. It was very early, most of the shops were still closed, so we waited for another 30-40 minutes before we were able to buy something to eat. Around 5am Deli France opened, we bought some sandwhiches and drinks while waiting for the boarding call. Finally a boarding call was anounced around 7am. By 740am we were on our way to Singapore. The flight was pleasant, we were served a choice of Corned beef and another meal. Chose the Corned Beef with Rice, though this meal may not taste like what you will usually eat, still it was good enough. :-) They showed StarDust, good thing I did not watch this in the Cinemas.
2,394 km (1,488 miles) traveled