my year end holiday - haji lane & kampong glam

Singapore Travel Blog

Here we go...walking around this area makes me feel excited...maybe there is no tall buildings at all...maybe because this place somehow for me so romantic or maybe this place remind me of bandung...maybe!

After walking around the Istana Kampong Glam and Masjid Sultan my journey is visiting the narrow alley called Haji Lane, i always wanted to go here because of its quirky things inside this lane...there i am walking slowly this quiet was quiet maybe because it was the holiday season and Dec,24th when everybody perhaps going to city centre busy picking the coolest clothes to wear on the xmas day hahaha...

This lane is a charm to the's simple and quirky...boutiques are everywhere yeah maybe this Haji Lane is not as famous at the old good days but still i kinda like the ambiance here...i like the romanticisim here...i only saw few tourist coming here to the Lane, one old couple, one young couple who finally helped me to take a picture of me hehehe and one japanese guy with those sophisticated camera around his hand haha...

You will find people here and express their love of the art freely, those walls with graffiti and things like you-can-put-or-draw-anything-you-like-on-the-walls attitude...very refreshing :)

I would like to have a flat here!!

photo by: easyjobrob