Etches on the Sky

Singapore Travel Blog

green team!

Exactly one year ago. That’s when  I took these pictures. I was celebrating the passage of the year away from home,  a couple of my friends who didn’t flew home  invited me to watch fireworks with them. As we didn’t scout for a place to get a good view, we just came in early to find a spot. We were more than 5 hours earlier for the 15 minutes show :p. We were chatting, eating, drinking and gobbling  more all throughout the 5 hours… I guess the waiting wasn’t that hard at all.

And when the show started,  with every firecracker bursting in the sky , a collective ‘oooohhhs’, ‘woooows’  and  more ‘oooohs’ can be heard. Though, you can hear other shutterbugs, cussing every now and then for missing a shot…(I did cussed more than hundred times I think).  The show ended with  family, friends and stranger alike greeted and shook each other’s hand with a warm smile plastered on their faces

That was a year ago. This entry is already one year late, it was just that now while I was rummaging through my files I see  these photos again…. nostalgia hits me and I can’t help feel hopeful that this coming year will be blessed and fruitful as the last. As usual, I will only have 3 goals for this year: Something to work for, someone to love and something to hope for.

Have a blessed  year everyone….

aoisoba says:
Cian: depende ano ba pinapaputok mo palagi hahahah
Posted on: Jan 04, 2008
cianmodel says:
hmmnn parang ang sarap magpaputok...lol
Posted on: Jan 03, 2008
aoisoba says:
Thanks josh, matagal na ipitan ng camera yan hahahah
Posted on: Jan 03, 2008