Think Santa will bring us home for Christmas?

Los Angeles Travel Blog

We woke up super early to get the airport. We are so used to the US and getting there 3 hours early.. ummm not here. The airport was not even open when we got there. We waited and waited and waited and finally got on our place to Paris.
The Paris airport was hilarious. We were like the absolute opposite end of the airport. We had to take a shuttle to get to the right one. Sigh! But luckily (or unluckily) the plane was 2 hours delayed. Su and I am chomping at the bit. Its Christmas eve. We only had a 2 hour layover andnow we have been delayed 2 hours. yikes!
We are on the plane about the land when the stewardesses ask who has a connecting flight. We, along with half the plane, raise our hands. They asked that everyone please let us off first so we could get where we needed to for Xmas. how awesome!
We get off the plane and have to pick up our luggage and go through customs, then get our tickets and then check our luggage once more and then run RUN RUN to the plane. A dude on a golf cart stopped and gave us a ride. The plane was waiting for us. People looked alittle pissy but we were so happy. I got to sit in the emergency exit seat. It was kind of cold.
We get to LAX and it feels so great to be home again. We go get the luggage and we find mine... but Su's never shows up. The bummer... her keys are in her luggage and we need them. We were taking a taxi to Su's apt and then she was going to drive us home. Her parents live close to my house.
We get the cab and go to Su's apt hoping to maybe break in.. Once more luck is on our side and her landlord is down the street with a spare key and this is 9:15 on Xmas eve. Phew. We get on the road and get home safely. I kept calling myself a Christmas Miracle.