What an awesome world!
Malololailai Travel Blog› entry 38 of 43 › view all entries
February 22nd, 2008 – by: finchley
The PADI course has actually been quite intense - over the last 2-3 days I've
- watched about 4 hours worth of video's
- (scan)read a 200 page book
- done about 5 hours worth of homework
- sat 4 test and a full exam (46 out of 50 - 92%! ahem, i thank you :-)
- 3 pool dives covering 5 levels of skill assessment
- 4 open water dives including exploration and more skill assessment.
...and now I can 'start' Scuba Diving. I'm a rookie, newly qualified and can't wait to be able to Scuba in different parts of the world. Although, to be honest, Fiji might well have ruined me for anywhere else! - as per the last blog, the people here are just soooo lovely, relaxed, happy and chilled out and these Islands are AMAZINGLY beautiful!!. I've said it in previous blogs but each new place we go seems more amazing than the last one and Fiji has continued the trend. WE LOVE IT HERE. Would love to come back one day!
Anyway, 2 days left of chilling, swimming, snorkelling, kayaking and maybe even a try-out of water skiiing, who knows :-)
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!