2007, A Year of Wonderful traveling

Asia Travel Blog

What I did all the year around in 2007? Man that’s a year of travelling; I travel lots of places, Places that I will never forget. The people whom I travel with, each and every person become so close to me. All those amazing people with enormous sprit of life make my every tour special in a different way.

Some of them are old friends, some totally new, and some old people whom I discover as a complete different person. Some of the places are so remote, some so high tech, from no man’s land to the busiest street of Asia. I travel miles after miles.

From excusive Air Journey to Adventurous Helicopter, from Marvelous tourist train to roof top of local bus. Hike up to 5416m in Himalaya to the highest pick of Bangladesh, Keokaradong. Crossed hundreds of rivers and couple of seas, from exciting river rafting to simple country boat. From freezing cold, ice, topical rain forest to hot humid sea port.

Saw the Golden sunrise from the top of Himalaya to the magnificent sunset of Kuakata or Cox-bazar in Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea from Bandra Fort.

Jan, 2007 – Boga Lake, Harman Para, Darjeeling Para,

Lauyachora, Sremongol

Dec, 2007- Singapore City, Singapore

Dec, 2007- Mumbai, Elephanta Island, Merine Drive, Bandra

-----Still few more days to goo

No matter where I travel, I miss all my friends a lots, miss all my family members, my NSUSS family, Each and every one of them, I miss you a lot.

Love you all

Sius

***Right now I am in a small room in the Mumbai city, looking all the old photos of all the places i visited and all the magnificent time I spend with my friends. It gives me a feeling that without you all, I am not able to exist. I miss all of you people.

People, whom I travel with, spend some wonderful evening, hiking all the way up to the top. Taking photographs together, People of the different Places, different religion, and different culture. But above all I miss my country, my family and all my closest friends.

Jan, 2007 – Boga Lake, Harman Para, Darjeeling Para,