The more friends you got, the more you can achieve!

Porto Travel Blog

I’ve been checking on internet (at the Tromsø University webcams), almost everyday for the past few weeks, how’s the weather and sunlight up there. This is just a glimpse of Tromsø, but enough to see that it snowed last night :-)

That’s good news for someone that has scheduled and booked a Dogsled activity!!!

Also today arrived a new photo lens for FS! What has this got to do with this?! Well, he’s the friend that is lending me the photo equipment needed to catch some nice pictures, in case Aurora decides to show up, something that can’t be done with my compact photo camera! Apart from this he also bought this new lens (sooner then he had planned), so I could take it with me - this lens reduces the time needed for night shots, which is of greatest importance when you are trying to catch some moving subject, something that the lenses he had couldn’t do for the same wide-angle view!

That’s why I titled this one “the more friends you got, the more you can achieve!” – I know that someone already must have said this. It’s always like that, when I think I made a new sentence :-) - up to you to tell who did it this time!!!

kathy_e_thompson says:
I HADN'T READ YOUR BLOGS, BUT JUST TRIED TO SEND ONE AFTER READING ANOTHER BLOG - DON'T REMEMBER A SUBMIT BUTTON. IT SAID THAT YOU ARE FUNNY AS HELL****

KATHY