AsiaMacau

Macau - MGM Grand Opening Party @ 12.18.2007

Macau Travel Blog

Doris, Maggie and Me

Remembered that I first stepped on the territory of Macau - it was 10 sth. years ago. Hone Kong is located so close to Macua which only a one hour distance by Ferry. When I was young, we travel at least once a year to Macau during Lunar New Year. Can't remember too much and just remained few pieces of memory thou.

When I grow up, sometimes will travel with frds over the weekends. Of course not for gambeling, but just for fun and it is the only possible way to get out from Hong Kong with our affordability. Same as most of the other gals in the world, "Dieting" is always at the top priority on my hobby list. In fact, it is a life-long business, never stop till I died. (haha.......) Thus, when all my frds were enjoying the foods, I was the one and only sitting at the corner sliently and just having my cup of tea or coffee all the times.

This time, I went there for FREE. (I was invited to the MGM Grand Macau Grand Opening) I stayed there for 4 days. Eat a lot, Drink a lot, Play a lot. To recall the advertising headline of MGM's : "Players Wanted". It seems the upcoming hippest chilling place in town. Like their European stlyle decorations, Like the delicious foods offered in every restaurants, Like the Spa Treament offered at Six Sense Spa, Like the black coffee and homemade cakes offered at MGM Patisserie, Like the Shark Fin in soup with Fresh Hawaiian Papaya (which managed by Chef Chow Chung) at Imperial Court, Like the art pieces displayed in the Grand Hall, Like the Glass art pieces made by Dale Chihuly decorated along the sides at lobby. There are too many....not allow to mention all indeed.

Wat a pity that I forgot the DC charger. I promise I will visit again soon and lots of photos coming soon. At the meantime, please enjoy the pics we took in the party.

Enjoy~~~

chocosusu says:
Love your dress, and gloves!
I'm moving to Macau to work in just over a week.
Hope I have as much fun as you do!
Posted on: Feb 01, 2008
Whos the prettiest?
Who's the prettiest?
me
me
Debora & Ophe - look alike?
Debora & Ophe - look alike?