Met up with Hay and Jeanie

Toronto Travel Blog

Lunch in downtown

Woke up in the morning and went to Wall-mart to have a little shopping and had breakfast at the McDonalds. A cup of hot coffee was so great in the cold weather. (Had many cups of hot coffee/chocolate this trip as i love to drink hot drinks in cold weather. but I couldn’t experience this in Hong Kong) Pick up Hay at her residence (due to the traffic jam, we were 20 minutes late : p ) and went to the Steve's Music in Queen St. W. to buy myself a new bass! It was so exciting to buy a bass outside HK. I've bought another Ibanez, hope it's really cheaper here. I like the sound of my new bass, although it's a bit similar with my old one, but still new to me. And i think it's easier to control it, I also like its color (black), although it's a bit heavier than my previous one. Poke around in the stores nearby to wait for the packing, visited my favorite store - Claries and we both bought something nice.

Eaton

Went to downtown and had lunch later. I and Hay had omelet and fries, dad had fish and chips. The food was okay. Went to Hay's grandma's house to jam (and had a slice of apple pie) afterwards. We had great time as we haven't jam for 4 months, although there was only less than half an hour. Hay loves my bass too!

After the jamming we went to the residence to pick up Jeanie and went to downtown. We were planning to see the fireworks of the Cavalcade of Lights, however we couldn't find the location so we had Japanese food and have a long lovely chat. I had a Salmon Pizza (sounds funny) and we shared some sushi. We three then went to the girls' residence to have a little tour and play in their rooms for a while. Met some of their room-mates, they were quiet nice. Left at 2330, we went back to the wall-mart near our motel and shop until 2am! (It only opens for 24-hs during the holiday season) Dad and I both bought
something nice and cheap.

Hay - Me
He had a Levi’s and shorts, and I had some tee and a vest. In the middle of the shopping, we 'burn the night' with McDonDon : p

***

Although we didn't spent much time in Eaton, but the Christmas decoration was really nice! There were several Christmas trees hanging from the ceiling of the mall. (usually the Christmas tree just stands on the ground)

***

It will be June until I can see Hay again : ( so miss her. To a certain extent I actually thinks that this meet up was another hard goodbye..
Dinner in downtown