AsiaJapanAmi

Time to Take Off!

Ami Travel Blog

The bags are packed

Andrea and I are heading to Thailand! (Oh, I am so excited!!) We left Ami at 2:00pm and rode down to the Narita Airport with Beth and Kevin. They are also going to Thailand but instead of doing the north and south of country they are going to stick to the beaches and more tropical areas. The car ride was fun; we listened to the Sweeney Todd CD. Try the priest.

We got to the airport at 3:45 pm and promptly lost Beth and Kevin. I think they had to head to terminal 2 for their flight instead of terminal 1. I bought another book at the airport. I know I didn’t need to buy it but one can never have too many books when they travel. Andrea and I wandered around the airport for an hour and finally sat down to get some food. The plan left at 6:30pm and we figured on getting through customs at 1:00am no time to find food before getting a couple of hours of sleep.

Thus far the flight hasn’t been bad but it has been impossible to sleep. The guy sitting next to me kept coughing and the two girls, sitting behind me (they must be seven or eight), are leg wrestling. Their parents appear to be sitting in first class and the girls are back in economy.

We will check into our hotel at the Bangkok airport, get a couple of hours of sleep, fly out early, and arrive in Chiang Mai around 10:00am!

stabber911 says:
That is so bad parents, they should have give us the first class and come sit their children =)
Welcome to Thailand. I hope you like it as much as i do.
Posted on: Jan 08, 2008
Andrea is ready to go
Andrea is ready to go
Beth wants to hit the beach
Beth wants to hit the beach
I am in the car. Lets go!
I am in the car. Let's go!
Ami