Great way to start the year

Koh Samui Travel Blog

A Gecko

Happy First of the Year! Last night, early this morning, at midnight…however you want to say it…the sky was alight with fireworks. Every resort (including ours) was lighting them. Andrea used the word “enchanting” and I think Fairy Tale also works to describe how pretty it was last night. We used the silly string and poppers to ring in the New Years and had our first drinks of the year. We stayed up until 2:30 talking about family, friends, and life before turning in for the night. What a way to start the New Year!

Today, Andrea told me she was getting a massage and then disappeared for two hours. That girl does love her massages. It was raining so Andrea and I played 500 Rummy in our room and I beat her again J We went swimming between rainstorms and I booked an island tour for tomorrow.

After 500 Rummy I decided to get a massage and once again it felt great. Who know that being pushed and pulled would feel so wonderful. She really loosened up my shoulders! I wonder if I can get another massage tomorrow.

A gecko managed to get into our room tonight and I freaked. I made Andrea remove it. I don’t mind lizards but I don’t want one in the room where it can crawl on my face while I am sleeping.

stabber911 says:
Gecko is good way to start your year, Erin?? Oh! I miss thai massage too.. thinking of it every day!
Posted on: Jan 18, 2008