Just Chill, People

Istanbul Travel Blog

I had a brief holdover in Istanbul.  I wish that it could have been longer as it looks like it was going to be a beautiful morning there.  On the flight from Baku to Istanbul, a fight between two families almost broke out in the seats right in front of me.  One was upset with the other because they put their seats back while they were eating.  There was some yelling and the flight attendants had to get involved.  I have never seen anything like that before in my life.  After it was over, I went to sleep.

The good news is my hamstring is not bothering me too much and I was able to sit through the entire flight with very little discomfort, but sitting around waiting for the flight from here to Cairo has been less than comforting.

jenn79 says:
Haha =) that reminds me of a time I was on a flight from Porto to Frankfurt. This youngish guy in front of me was annoyed everytime I touched his seat to adjust myself (I had no sleep the night before). He turned around and said "STOP kicking my chair or else you will regret it!" I was like... chill the f' out you crazy..!
Posted on: Jan 05, 2008