AfricaEgyptCairo

always give

Cairo Travel Blog

so on the last few days of my trip, we were in cairo. basically i lost my wallet with all my cash and debit/atm cards. while moping over the loss of my walet i recalled a incident that happened within a few minutes of finding out that my walet was gone. this is what....

We stopped at this egyptian perfume factory on the way to our hotel. while waiting outside the bus this little egyptian girl came up to me and asked me for a dollar. the bus was already loading and so i was kinda in a hurry and sort of brushed her off and told her i was sorry and didnt give her a dollar.

So you can see the relationship between this small incident and my lost walet. i was too greedy/uncaring/ to give this girl a dollar.. so in turn... i lost my walet

some people call it karma or whatever, i call it Gods wrath.

I have learned my lesson. always always give. dont judge first and think maybe they'll by drugs with it or other... just pray, take the oppurtunity to share the gospel, and give give give.

i once heard a sermon on the radio about giving. the preacher believed that "your heart is where your money lies." which i agree with somewhat... if you use your wealth to help people...give... share....your heart lies in an angle that God favors

give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. FOR WITH THE MEASURE YOU USE IT IT WILL BE MEASURED BACK TO YOU." luke 6:38

anyway learn from my mistake :)