Geneva to Hurghada

Hurghada Travel Blog

I had to get up early that morning to get the airport by train. As I live in a small village it takes time... The train was so crowded, could not stand this every day.
When I arrived at the hotel, went to the hotel has a small nap then went for an apero at the Peanuts bar nothing really special I dran my first Egyptian beer Sakara. After that I looked for a retaurant and had a good dinner ar Chez Pascal which I ate one of the best meat of my life. Then I went back to the hotel to check the place, then another couple of beers at the Hotel bar where I met the only swiss there but he left the day after. The hotel was full of Russians, East German and Swedish.
As the Egyptians like the girls alone, the barman invited me for a drink after his work so I we agreed to meet at the Papas II bar. There, I did not find him because we misunderstood, he asked me to wait for him outside but as I had to wait half an our... I decided to go inside to have a drink. There I met Roland, a guy from East Germany, so we started to talk and talk... I thought about Mohamed, the barman but I said to myself he'll come inside to look for me but he didn't... So the bar closed at 2:00 and with Roland, we asked where can we go. A guy sold us an arrangement for 17 pounds, we had 2 drinks, the entry fee and the taxi to the Ministry of sound in Sekala. Was a great place, close to the beach with swings around the bar very strange but nice. At 5:00, we took our taxi back to our hotels and I went to bed.
Hurghada Nightlife & Entertainment review
Gorgeous bar & music
Papas II is the only nice bar I found in Hurghada down town, but it was a fantastic place to meet people from everywhere, drink and lsten to good musi… read entire review
Hurghada Hotels & Accommodations review
Hotel in the average
I stayed for two weeks at Empire Hotel located in Downtown Hurghada. It's a 3 * hotel, so don't expect too much. Cleanness was more or less ok, the ba… read entire review
photo by: maka77