Christmas Eve

Adelaide Travel Blog

Well, it's Christmas. have spend the last days shopping last minute-presents that i really couldn't afford, but I would probably just have spent the money on crap anyway, so I guess it's ok. Keep finding great gifts for people back home that I'm not buying 'cause it would be way too much to drag around for the next months. but I did buy a new, smaller daypack, going to leave mine here.

It's been pretty cold here the last days, somewhere between 15-20 C, and of course i haven't been wearing enough clothes for the freezing wind, so i managed to get a pretty annoying fever and really swollen tonsils last night.  But it really felt like Christmas lying on the couch feeling like shit with christmas music in the background and the smell of pinnekjott everywhere. of course we're having a lamb roast today for some crazy reason, but i guess I'll have to live with it, after all, i survived the plastic tree (which actually looks really good, except for the crappy decorations, but they kind of have their charm too...)

ok, gotta go get ready for dinner, going to church at seven, so we have to eat first, seeing as we all seem to be stuck in some really weird time-zone where we're ready for bed at 8 every night. (and up before 7...)

So MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
Adelaide