TB Meet-up, Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

TB Meet-up, Bangkok

Forums Index  » TravBuddy Meetups  » A humble meet up in Bangkok (Apr 18)

I’ve met TBs in KL before but this was my first TB meet-up, and ‘humble’ is not exactly the word to describe the meet-up...

Attendance :

1. yours truly, Erna (ErnaButterfly)
  2. Kung (angel_zarina)
  3. Dodge (dodge)
  4. New (newtampo)
  5. Ale and his tripod (aleksflower)
  6. Ted (ted332)
  7. Kent and Benny (bcbusdriver)
  8. Sabine (sabzero)
  9. Areeya (areeya)
  10. Dreign (dreign_er)
  11. Dodge’s friend, Tukta

Meet-up point was in Starbucks, Siam Paragon • Kung and I first saw Dodge and Ted, and eventually everyone came even though Kent went to 2 wrong Starbucks!, sparking an idea for a Starbucks crawl.

My Mai Tai
There were 11 of us there but only Ted had coffee, don’t think the baristas was happy about that..

Dinner was at Ging Kalpapruek restaurant, Siam Paragon where we had Thai food • tom yum and green curry over conversations and laughs, everyone was wonderful and felt like we’ve all known each other even though most of us only met for the first time ..

We then proceeded to Khao San Road by mini-van where we partied at Hippie de Bar, we had drinks over good music and entertainment by Kent, Ale and his tripod, hilarious!! Dodge was fun and even better when tipsy, New shouldn't be drinking but glad she did, Ted was busy documenting and photographing us being silly and the girls (Kung, Areeya, Tukta and Benny) were nice too! We all had a memorable night.

Thanks again to Dodge and New for organizing it, I had a great time and it was fun meeting everyone..

inirr says:
Wow another meet up in Bangkok. I just read rintjez blog too. Did you guys met?
Posted on: Aug 19, 2008
newtampo says:
Thanks to you too that comes to join us! :) We'll meet again for sure. Thailand or Malaysia, let's see :D
Posted on: May 08, 2008