Sydney Travel Blog

I can’t believe that it is only a moth till I leave form my trip. After the dramas that I have had at the beginning of the week and the emotional rollercoaster that I am currently riding I need this time away to discover the world and hopefully a little bit about me as well.

Well unfortunately I have not organised much more in regards to my trip. My plane ticket has arrived, but I haven’t picked it up yet because the contiki ticket is not ready yet. I have got hold of a lonely planet guide for London though and I am planning what I will do with my four days in London. So far I have decided to take a day trip to Stone Henge and the Roman Baths, I have tickets for a show at the West End and I am most definitely going to visit the British Museum, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the National Gallery, the Tower of London (looking forward to seeing the bloody tower most of all), Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guard amongst many other attractions.

I am so excited and the time is hopefully going to fly by.

I just want to thank all the people that are helping me with this trip. Thank you Dad and Bev for financing this trip of a life time, thanks Mum for all the odd bits and bobs that will make my trip easier, thank you Penny for minding the girls while I am gone. A big thanks to Mel and Brad who have had their ears chewed off over the last few weeks and for all their in put and experiences that will make my trip easier. Thank you Seta who has started to make me panic about all that I have left to do! And thank you everyone else who has helped nudge me out the door and to take this chance to see another part of the world, you know who you are and how thankful I am so I do not need to keep listing all your names!

So ONE month to go!