London Again...

London Travel Blog

Well I have had a few days here in London and I on my first day I got on the hop on hop off bus and I say Hyde Park, then went to St Pauls and follishly climbed to the top and I think that I have pulled a muscle in my thigh! But the church was beautiful and worth it, then I went to the Tower of London and saw the crown jewels and the bloody tower, where the princes where kept. I caught the bus home and then went out with the remainder of my group and stu the driver and stu my friend kept me out till after 3am and taught me to strawpedo. it was hard to get up at 7 to get the coach to bath but i managed and bath was amazing and the roman baths were so interesting. then i was off to stine henge and that was really fasinating! then to winchester.

westminster abbey this morning and that was so cool, then harrods and oxford street. tonight im off to phantom of the opera.

prob one more entry before you see me.

love shara

jonneyparki says:
speak for some :P i won't see you for god knows long. i miss you very much and can't wai to talk to you again! love you!
Posted on: Feb 11, 2008
sheynewalsh says:
Hi Shara, WHat a flurry of late entries. Thanks for the update. Thursday morning I'll collect you from the airport before I go to work. Will you be able to sms when the plane lands?

I Hope the trip finishes well. Sorry that it is all drawing to a close. Can't wait to see your photos :-)
Posted on: Feb 11, 2008