Less than 2 weeks!

Sydney Travel Blog

It is less than two weeks and I now have my ticket and it is starting to sink in that I will be there or nearly there this time in 2 weeks. My travel agent went through most of the details with me today and I have to get tom my hotel on the tube! Argh! That is going to be interesting.

My lonely planet guide is covered in post-its now and I am searching websites for the best paths to take in the museums, you all know me and I am a bit addicted to those sort of things, but I have been given good advice and that is to go there 3 hours before it closes so I do not waste my time, but really "wasted time that is enjoyed cannot be wasted time."

I am not really much closer in packing but after Christmas I gathered many necessities such as walking boots, an alarm clock and even a sleep mask that says "never again." I hope my room mate doesn't get the wrong impression, or anyone else for that matter. Mum and I are going to go through her wardrobe tomorrow to see what I still need!

Well less than a fortnight to go and I am getting more excited but it still hasn't sunk in yet! I think the airport will do that and it will be sensory overload!

Sydney