Last Days of London and Home

Sydney Travel Blog

Well my last days of London were full of trying to cram every last thing in. I went and saw the phantom of the opera and I must admit I had nose bleed seats but the perfomance was amazing and I still got cold chills down my spine. The next day was my last in London and the first thing I did was the London Eye, It was amazing how tall it was but it wasn't a very good day to go up it was very hazy and I couldn't see very far. Then I caught the underground to Shakespeare's Globe which was really cool. Finally I got back on the tube and went to the Natural History museum and saw some really amazing things but my fav was the stuffed Doodoo. Then I had my plane trip home which was really long. I did get a bit of sleep but it is never enough.

Now I am hoe with you all and look forward to seeing you all really soon.

smjwalsh says:
sounds like you had a gr8 time.

I'm a bit worried about the stuffed doodoo. Isn't that something little kids do in their nappies? (Type it into wikipedia)

I'm guessing you meant the dodo - an extinct flightless bird that was prevalent on Mauritius.

Would to hear more about your trip and see your htos sometime. Come and visit us when you can.

Steve