J\'adore Le France

Paris Travel Blog

Paris, it is must be the highlight of my trip. We had a tour of Paris from the bus when we got in and I saw lots of landmarks and Stu the bus driver took us around the arc de triumph rounderbout and i thought the bus would tip! Then Richie took us up the Eiffel Tower. it was so spectaular, the views were just amazing! And the night show was stunning. I walked down the tower which killed my legs! We went back to the hotel after that on the metro. the next moring we went to a perfume production demonstration and I did by some real perfume not eau de parfum. then i went to the arc de triumph and it was a bit hard to see from because of all of the polution. I walked down the Champs d'elysee and bought some souviners. then I hiked all the way to the notre dame and had a baguette for lunch. the church is very beautiful and i cant believe that i was there. |I went to the Louvre after that and saw the mona lisa and venus de milo as well as other winderful works, which i have photos of. Our last night in Paris and on the Tour we went to the moulin rouge and i was just blown away by it. i cant describe it but it is nothing like the movie, it is 10x better. we went to the pub next door which had ladies night so it was free! I got home quite early in the morning.

Our bus left for Calis aroung 8 am and on the way we stopped at the somme and saw the old battle fields and trenches. it is amazing to see how green it is even though it is just craters from the shells. we got back to london aroung 5 and i checked into the royal national. most people were satying here so we went to tea before farewell drinks.

photo by: Sweetski