Finally Here!

London Travel Blog

Hey Everyone!

I am finally here! It was a long flight and I think I got 6 hours sleep all up so I am so tired right now, I arrived in London close to 4am and got to the hotel round 5 where I dumped my bag and went looking. I made two new friends in customs who are on my tour, jess, 18 and her friend, 19 but I can't remember his name, all I know is it made me wish Brad had come with me! First we went to Trafalgar square and I tried to jump up with the lion statues for a photo but I couldn't do it. We then went to the Horse Guard and White Hall, from there it was off to Big Ben, Parliment House, 10 Downing Street and the outside of Westminster Abbey and back to the horse guard to see the changing over ceremony. We had maccas for lunch and I had wedges instead of fries! We had to run to buckingham palace to see the changing of the guard, but I wasn't very happy as they weren't wearing the red uniform, but grey coats. We slowly walked back through St Jame's Park, which had so many geese I had to wlak in the middle because I didn't want to be attacked. There are so many ducks and swans and even pelicans along the river there and alot of squirels too! We some how stubbled our way back to the British Museum, but I didn't see as much as I would have liked because my buddies do not like that sort of thing. I did see the mummies and the rosetta stone and will go back on my own to look at the rest after the tour. We checked in shortly after 2.30pm and I finally got to have a shower and clean up! We have a meeting tonight to meet the other members of the tour.

Not missing you yet hehehe, but still love you all!

Shara

_melanie_ says:
Hey, it looks like you are having an awesome time. I second the walk your Dad mentioned. That was one of my favourites when I was there.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2008
zara7 says:
Hey

wow ur a busy girl take lots of pics and have a great time can't wait to hear more!! :) miss ya

xoxox
Posted on: Jan 21, 2008
bradcampbell says:
hi shara!!!
thats awesome! sounds like you're having a ball already... i tried to climb up the same lion and got a photo that makes it look like im having anal sex with the lion... but anyway haha...
im very jealous. the train was lonely without you today. ive decided to not sit in the 5th carriage while ur gone lol.
you've done so much already and its only been day one!!!! cant wait to hear more and its good to hear uve made some new friends salready!!
stay safe and keep having fun.
brad.