I know the basics, and then I let the guy do the rest!

Los Angeles Travel Blog

Aww! My TBs!!
OH MY GOD, I don't think I've had a lovelier night in my life!

To celebrate Matt's 2nd trip to LA, Mel's homecoming from the Galapagos, and Doris' birthday, a group of 10 of us came out tonight (9 of which were TBs) and had dinner again at Cliff's Edge, which is a beautiful little restaurant in Echo Park. Or Silverlake. Or something like that.

A new TB came out yesterday that we just all fell in love with - Nhi! She's beautiful, hilarious and has such similar interests its crazy! We're very much looking forward to taking her to wine bars, going salsa dancing with her, and have many other adventures with our precious 10th grade Biology teacher!

So what happened - more talk of aloo-min-ee-um (jeezus does this conversation ever end?!), Nhi's totally quotable "I just know the basics, I let the guy do the rest" regarding salsa dancing (hahahaaaa!), planning attending the Montreal meetup, Alice figuring out the poached pear sauce was made of Red Wine (what a palate she has!), and the awesome Pannacotti which brilliant Nhi told us was a SOFT CHEESE. Wow, my TBs are some of the most interesting and smartest individuals EVER!

What a fun time, the atmosphere was so chill, everyone was languoring, laughing and having a ball, and it never ceases to amazing me how happy I am to see my new friends, even though some of us just saw each other the night before. To my new family, which I hope grows and grows and never parts - cheers!
pvtjoy says:
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!
I LOVE MY LA CORE CREW!!!
I LOVE MY VEGAS/LA CREW!!!
I LOVE YOU JENN!!!!
Posted on: May 02, 2008
TRE69 says:
when do you find the time to blog so immediately after our outings...get some SLEEP!!! great pics, great blog!
Posted on: May 02, 2008
hirondellenhi says:
hahahahaa!!! I can't believe you quote me!!! :)
Posted on: May 01, 2008
Aww! My TBs!!
Mel and her funny faces - tanned f…
Mel and her funny faces - tanned …
end of table!