The gang gets together!

Los Angeles Travel Blog

The gang @ Zip fusion
I think this week has been the longest that we all haven't seen each other - 6 days!!

We got together at Zip Fusion downtown and as usual I was the last one to arrive as Joy, Tracy, Nhi and Doris were already there enjoying Soju and edamame! I was happy to have seen Doris before she left for a home cooked meal at her best friend's house!! I laughed so hard watching Joy chase Doris out the door as Doris dropped WAY too much money before leaving!

We had a blast as normal, but also got down to business, all pulling out our planners to schedule and plan for Matt's return to LA! All I have to say about that is.. what a lucky guy!!! I literally get tired just LOOKING at all the plans!

So we have dancing, stargazing, camping, San Diego, BBQs, bar hopping and a possible pool party! Have I ruined all the surprises? Oh well. =)

At this rate, I am going to be very very broke. I think Alice needs to open a restaurant in LA. What do you think, Alice?? You'd have us as customers dropping a couple of bills every 3 days!

It's funny, no matter where we go to eat or drink or otherwise, I always have such a good time and feel SO comfortable. Wherever these girls are, I feel at home!! I got my fix, so I'm feeling super happy now =) I can't wait to see them again on Friday!!!

P.S. See Joy's Blog for all the GOOD photos. Damn my ancient camera!!
martinikitty13 says:
it was great seeing everyone! :)
Posted on: May 15, 2008
mellemel8 says:
another OCD blog. JENN ROCKS :)
Posted on: May 14, 2008
poohstanggt says:
Crazy blogger!! LOL. OMG...Soju - brings back some bad memories of Korea! LOL.
Posted on: May 14, 2008