TB LA Meetup 4.0.17 or something..

Los Angeles Travel Blog

oh my lord!!

I was glad to see my gurlz (Joy and Tracy). And meet Rob, who is REALLY FUNNY. Like, unbelievably funny and brash and energetic. =)

We met at an awesome restaurant. Excellent ambiance, great food, extensive wine list and of course travbuddies make the experience absolutely complete. We clinked glasses "to family" and it truly felt as such..

We had another belly-laughing night full of hijinks and laughter of course. Rob is extremely quotable with lines I can barely remember, except when Joy commanded him to be her sherpa, and Rob responded with "I ain't hauling NOTHING, B!" oh my lord.. the night proceeded exactly like that for the entirety of 3 hours.

I highly recommend going out with TBs. They're just such a riot and I don't think I've EVER NOT had a GREAT time. This night was no exception.

Can't wait to see you all again! XOXO
RobtheTraveler says:
You girls rock. "... It's about love. It's about people. It's about connection ..." And if you can figure out where that line came from don't fill in the blanks of the quote, you won't forgive me.
Posted on: May 20, 2008
koala says:
I agree. Our meetup in Dusseldorf/ Germany was just like that - fantastic people - great fun - very good food!! :-)
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008
jenn79 says:
it's ok, I can't remember them either and I didn't drink a thing!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008